For AF Azevedos it is essential that the use of your personal data is processed safely, conscientiously and respecting your privacy, processing your data in compliance with the legislation in force.
We respect your privacy and process your personal data in compliance with the legislation in force.
A.F. Azevedos, with head office at Rua Senhor dos Perdões, nº 100, 4760-727 Ribeirão, telephone number: 252 213 213, processes the personal data requested for the purpose of:
- Management of customer contacts, namely for sending samples and information on the product or service in response to the request of the data subject;
- Management of marketing and commercial activities.
The data requested are essential for the management of customer contacts, without which it will not be possible to send samples or information about the product or service.
The data subject will only be contacted in the framework of the development of marketing and commercial activities if express consent to this is shown.
A.F. Azevedos may use subcontractors for the total or partial treatment of your personal data, in compliance with the legislation in force. These entities are required under the terms of contracts signed, to keep confidentiality and ensure the security of data to which they have access and may not use such data for any other purposes.
Personal data is not passed on to third parties.
Personal data will be stored for 2 years from the last interaction with the data subject, after which it will be deleted. Where required by applicable law, data will be stored for a longer period.
The data subject has the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning you;
- Request the rectification or erasure of your personal data;
- Limit the processing or object to the processing of your personal data;
- Request the portability of personal data;
- Withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise any of these rights it will be sufficient for the holder of the personal data to send a letter addressed to the address of the company’s headquarters or send an e-mail to: email@example.com The holder of the data has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (CNPD – Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados).